If you’re looking for more info about Shopify Shipping (where you can order and print your parcel delivery labels directly from your Shopify account), head over here.
You can create delivery orders directly from your sales in your Shopify store by connecting it to your Sendle dashboard.
In this article, we’ll show you how to connect your store in just a few clicks, pull orders over instantly, create shipping labels and track your orders seamlessly:
How to connect your Shopify store:
- Sign up for a free Sendle account.
- Head to the Integrations tab in the left-hand navigation menu of your Sendle dashboard, then choose Shopify by clicking Connect.
- Log in securely to your Shopify account via that tab (you will need to use your Shopify admin URL – found in the Shopify admin screen).
- Sendle will import and sync all of your unfulfilled and partially-filled Shopify sales that have been paid for (but we won’t import any sales with payment pending or orders that are automatically fulfilled).
How to connect multiple Shopify stores
At this stage, we don't have the on-hand support to integrate more than one store in your Sendle dashboard.
But we have come up with some workarounds to help you out:
- Have a separate, second Sendle account for your other Shopify store (it’s completely free!)
- Use a third-party logistics platform, such as ReadyToShip, ShipStation, and StarshipIT
These platforms allow for multiple eCommerce stores, automate booking processes and have seamless tracking functionality if you're using Sendle (and other couriers as well).