Our delivery estimates are there to help you get an idea on what day your orders are expected to be delivered, giving you peace of mind.
This article will help you understand international delivery estimates with Sendle, and learn where to go to find more detailed tracking information on international orders.
Estimated delivery timeframe
The delivery time for international sends can vary depending on the destination: from 4-6 days for countries near Australia, and up to 15 days for countries further away.
How it works
When a parcel is booked, we’ll provide you with an estimated delivery timeframe. This will give you an idea of how long parcels typically take to travel the route of your parcel, but keep in mind that this isn’t a guaranteed delivery date.
If the receiver needs tracking information, we’ve bundled it up in this article.
If the parcel is running late
- If it’s within two days of the ETA, just sit tight – it won’t be far away!
- If it’s been two business days from the last day of the ETA window, we recommend contacting your local postal authority to check on its whereabouts. When speaking to them, refer to the local reference number (you can find this on the tracking page) to help them locate your order.
- Once a parcel has arrived in its destination country, the local postal authority for that country will deliver it – which means they control the final delivery date (and we can’t always track it for you, sorry!)
These articles might be useful too:
- Tracking the parcel I'm sending internationally
- International: Locations and Coverage
- International prices
- International postal and customs authorities