Booking a parcel with Sendle means that you can send parcels overseas simply, reliably and affordably.
That last one is important: we’ve come up with three plans and three zone tiers so it’s really easy to understand the corresponding weight brackets when sending parcels overseas.
You simply match your plan and your parcel's weight to the zone it's travelling in – and voila! An upfront, flat-rate price... with no hidden extras.
The Sendle plans
- Standard (previously Easy): No contracts, minimum order quantities or hidden fees. This free account is best if you send parcels infrequently. Try Sendle Standard here.
- Premium: The Premium plan is best for small businesses sending upwards of 20 parcels per month. No contracts or hidden fees. For a limited time, try out a free upgrade to Premium with no minimum parcel volume requirements.
- Pro: No contracts or hidden fees. Sendle Pro is available if you send over 200 parcels per month. Ask about Sendle Pro by contacting our business team.
Keep in mind: When you sign up with Sendle, the default plan will be Standard. This is easily upgraded by chatting to our business team!
Understanding international zones
Sendle has simple, international flat-rate pricing starting as low as $13.45 for a 250g parcel to anywhere in the world!
Our zones are:
- Zone 1 - New Zealand
- Zone 2 - Asia, Western Europe, North America and the Pacific
- Zone 3 - Rest of the world
COVID-19 changes to international orders:
Due to flight and travel restrictions as a result of the current pandemic and foreign exchange rates, we’ve had to adapt our pricing for international orders.
At the moment, there’s an additional $2.50 surcharge for Zone 2 international bookings and an additional $9.00 surcharge for Zone 3.
Unfortunately, for some countries, we can’t deliver parcels bigger than 2kg. If your destination country falls into this category, you won’t be able to complete the booking.
Scale your business internationally
Unlike other international providers with complicated zoning, Sendle just has three. And it’s a flat-rate price with each zone: which means you get price certainty when considering the costs of how to scale your business globally.
Sendle has 5 exact weight tiers - 250g, 500g, 1kg, 1.5kg and 2kg.
If you’re sending anything 2kg or above (we’ll send parcels up to 20kg), there is a base rate that applies for each zone, plus a per-kilo incremental rate. Here’s more info about the weight brackets.
Get a quote
It’s super easy to check delivery prices via your Sendle dashboard order page. And just like our domestic service, you’ll never be charged for anything without your confirmation.
- Just make a test booking in the ‘Sending’ tab of your dashboard (it only takes a minute!)
- Or take a peek at this article about how to get a quote for more info
Download the rates and services guide
For a complete guide to Sendle’s international plans, prices, zones and weight brackets, download and keep a copy on-hand of our all-in-one Rates and Services Guide PDF.