Booking a parcel with Sendle means that you can send parcels overseas simply, reliably and affordably.
That last one is important: we’ve come up with three plans and three zone tiers so it’s really easy to understand the corresponding weight brackets when sending parcels overseas.
You simply match your plan and your parcel's weight to the zone it's travelling in – and voila! An upfront, flat-rate price... with no hidden extras.
The Sendle plans
- Standard (previously named ‘Easy’): No contracts, minimum order quantities, or hidden fees. This free account is best if you send parcels infrequently. Try Sendle Standard here.
- Premium: No contracts or hidden fees, just a minimum requirement that you’ll need to be sending five parcels a week on average over eight weeks to access Premium rates. If you are sending less than that, we will automatically pop you over to our Standard plan.
- Pro: No contracts or hidden fees, just a minimum requirement that you'll need to be sending at least 200 parcels per month to access Pro rates.
You can contact our team to request an upgrade or update to your current account plan:
- in the field 'About' select 'I have a question about using Sendle' > 'About managing my account and plan' > 'Change account plan'.
Keep in mind: When you sign up with Sendle, the default plan will be Standard. Please contact us to upgrade.
Understanding international zones
Sendle has simple, international flat-rate pricing starting as low as $13.45 for a 250g parcel to anywhere in the world!
Our zones are:
- Zone 1 - New Zealand
- Zone 2 - Asia, Western Europe, North America and the Pacific
- Zone 3 - Rest of the world
COVID-19 changes to international orders:
- Due to flight and travel restrictions because of the global pandemic, we can't send to some countries.
- We’ve also had to adapt our pricing for international orders to take into account foreign exchange rates and alternate travel arrangements for parcels. Check out current international pricing.
- Unfortunately, for some countries, we can’t deliver parcels bigger than 2kg. If your destination country falls into this category, you won’t be able to complete the booking.
Scale your business internationally
Unlike other international providers with complicated zoning, Sendle just has three. And it’s a flat-rate price with each zone: which means you get price certainty when considering the costs of how to scale your business globally.
Sendle has 5 exact weight tiers - 250g, 500g, 1kg, 1.5kg and 2kg.
If you’re sending anything 2kg or above (we’ll send parcels up to 20kg), there is a base rate that applies for each zone, plus a per-kilo incremental rate. Here’s more info about the weight brackets.
Get a quote
It’s super easy to check delivery prices via your Sendle dashboard order page. And just like our domestic service, you’ll never be charged for anything without your confirmation.
- Just make a test booking in the ‘Sending’ tab of your dashboard (it only takes a minute!)
- Or take a peek at this article about how to get a quote for more info
Download the rates and services guide
For a complete guide to Sendle’s international plans, prices, zones and weight brackets, download and keep a copy on-hand of our all-in-one Rates and Services Guide PDF.