Sending internationally has never been easier with Sendle’s simple weight brackets – now you can say goodbye to complex shipping matrixes for good.
Sendle has five exact weight tiers:
Dimensions allowed for international parcels:
- For parcels weighing up to 1.5kg:
- Allowed total dimensions (L+H+W) is up to 90cm
- No side should be longer than 60cm
- For parcels weighing 1.6kg to 20kg:
- Allowed total dimensions (L+H+W) is up to 150cm
- No side should be longer than 105cm
For example: if the parcel is 10cm / 50cm / 60cm, the parcel is 120cm in total.
You don’t need to calculate the size of the parcel volumetrically, the weight alone is fine.
If you’re sending anything above 2kg (up to 20kg), there is a base rate that applies for each zone, plus a per kilo incremental rate.
Get a quote
You can check delivery prices via the order page on your dashboard by doing a test booking (don’t worry, you’ll never be charged for anything without your confirmation).
More international articles: