Note: International parcels can only be picked up, they can't be dropped off.
Note: International shipping is only available for parcels being sent from Australia – Sendle can't deliver overseas parcels to Australia.
International parcel pickups work a little differently to domestic parcel pickups – there are a few extra things you'll need to do to.
As with all Sendle deliveries, international parcels are sent door-to-door, with low flat rates, and no minimum order quantities.
How do pickups for international parcels work?
- Book your international parcel the same way you would book a domestic parcel, and make sure to fill in the extra fields.
- Print your label and attach it securely to your parcel.
- On the scheduled pickup date, remember to do these three things:
- Separate your international and domestic parcels. Different drivers will collect your international and domestic parcels so put them in separate piles.
- Have photo ID ready for the driver. You’ll need to verify your identity for the first three international pickups.
- Have your parcels ready for collection before 8am. Parcels will be collected from 8am-4pm.
You’ll need your ID on pickup
On your first three international pickups, you'll need to show the driver valid photo ID which matches the sender details on the label.
This is because there are security regulations around sending parcels overseas, which means we’re required to identify you as a known sender.
After three pickups you'll be considered a known sender, so the driver won't need to see any photo ID – but someone must still be present during pickup.
And guess what? All of this means no lengthy customs declarations are required when you use Sendle. Hooray!
If you don't have valid photo ID
If you don't have valid photo ID to show the driver on the first three pickups, or your details don't match the details of the sender on the label, our support team can give you advice on what to do.
Contact our support team, and have your Order Reference Number handy.
Package it well
Make sure you package up your parcel following our packaging guidelines. If it’s not packaged correctly, it will be returned to the sender (you).
Also double check that everything inside the parcel is well sealed, and any lids are firmly closed – it’s traveling a long way, after all!
Pricing for international deliveries
COVID-19 changes to international orders
Due to limited international flights and country specific lockdowns, international deliveries might take a little longer and, for now, there are some countries we can’t deliver to.
View a list of the countries we can’t deliver to.
Sending internationally? These might be handy:
- International: Locations and Coverage
- International prices
- International postal and customs authorities