Heads up: International delivery is pickup only at the moment!
International parcel pickups work a little differently to domestic parcel pickups – there are a few extra things you'll need to do.
As with all Sendle deliveries, international parcels are sent door-to-door, with low flat rates, and no minimum order quantities.
How do pickups for international parcels work?
On the scheduled pickup date, remember to do these three things:
1. Separate your international and domestic parcels. Different drivers may collect your international and domestic parcels so put them in separate piles.
2. If you're sending from Perth, have a photo ID ready for the driver. You’ll need to verify your identity for the first three international pickups. If you're sending from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, or Adelaide, you won't be required to show a photo ID.
3. Have your parcels ready for collection before 8am. Parcels will be collected from 8am-4pm.
Package it well
Make sure you package up your parcel following our packaging guidelines. If it’s not packaged correctly, it will be returned to the sender (you).
Also double check that everything inside the parcel is well sealed, and any lids are firmly closed – it’s traveling a long way, after all!
Pricing for international deliveries
COVID-19 changes to international orders
Due to limited international flights, international deliveries might take a little longer and, for now, there are some countries we can’t deliver to.
View a list of the countries we can’t deliver to.
Sending internationally? These might be handy:
- International: Locations and Coverage
- International prices
- International postal and customs authorities