Sendle offers reliable and efficient domestic parcel delivery nationwide. One critical factor in domestic shipping is pickup locations and delivery coverage. Due to our extensive network of pickup locations – over 900 of them! – our customers enjoy simple and speedy parcel delivery.
Sendle domestic pickup and drop off locations
Domestic pickup locations refer to the places where you can drop off your shipments or have them picked up for shipping. Sendle collects your parcel directly from your door – no waiting in line and no wasted time!
Here’s Sendle’s extensive pickup locations database organised for you. The 'zone type' column refers to your pickup location, and helps us figure out the route (and price) for your parcel. Feel free to download and print our database for your reference.
You can also drop off your parcels when and where you like from our national network of locations. These include locations that are open 24 hours, 7 days a week (like BP petrol stations, news agencies and pharmacies). There’s over 900 of them – check the location map!
Please note that in order to use our drop off service, your location still needs to be part of our pickup network.
Sendle delivery coverage
Below are two lists of locations Sendle can deliver to. We’ve made things even easier for you and split them into pricing tiers.
Here's what each tier means:
- Same city: Parcels travelling within the same Metro/Regional city (it depends on the parcel's pickup location and route).
- National: Parcels travelling between capital cities and regional centres, listed under the National zones.
- Remote: Parcels travelling to any remote location. A remote rate may be applied to orders that need to use a remote route. ‘Remote’ can mean it’s a harder to reach location, or that our delivery partners require more resources to complete the delivery.
Places outside delivery coverage
We have a great network in Australia which spans coast to coast. However, our drivers can’t pick up from or deliver to places like:
- Auction houses
- Malls or shopping centres
- Furniture and retail stores
- Military bases
- PO boxes
- Amazon warehouses
That’s because getting into these places can be tricky or prohibited altogether without access to a docking bay (something that’s often required at these types of locations).
Get a quote for shipping domestic
If you’re looking into your options for sending individual parcels, bulk parcels or for your business, we’ve got you covered with our national network.
There are a few ways you can get a cost estimate for your parcel delivery, depending on your needs:
- Get a quote for a single delivery straight from your dashboard, using the cost estimate tool
- Compare Sendle’s prices and account plans to know which one works best for you
- If you’d like to use Sendle for your business, contact our business team
Sendle international pickup and delivery coverage
You bet we deliver internationally! You can check our international pickup and delivery coverage here.
Quote shipping prices on your website at checkout
To build a plugin or a quoting tool for your website (so your customers can get shipping quotes and tracking directly), we recommend that you only use Sendle's API. This is because the API quotes in real-time, whereas the downloadable lists may not be 100% accurate due to changing service regions.
- Sendle parcel sizes and weights
- eCommerce integrations
- Sending my first parcel
- Quote and track direct from my online store (API)