Want to know how much it is to use Sendle, as well as the locations we reach?
This article will give you access to a full list of Sendle's network and coverage – including a bunch of downloadable files that list the pickup and delivery suburbs and postcodes.
Get a quote for our national network
If you’re looking into your options for sending individual parcels, bulk parcels or for your business, we’ve got you covered with our national network.
There are a few ways you can get a cost estimate for your parcel delivery, depending on your needs:
- Get a quote for a single delivery straight from your dashboard, using the cost estimate tool
- Check out this article to compare Sendle’s prices and account plans
- If you have a business and you’d like to use Sendle for ongoing orders, contact our business team
Here is the current list of suburbs Sendle can pick up from. The 'zone type' column refers to your pickup location, and helps us figure out the route (and price) for your parcel.
Drop off locations
You can drop off your parcels when and where you like from our national network of locations. These include lots that are open 24 hours, 7 days a week (like BP petrol stations, news agencies and pharmacies). There’s over 900 of them – check the location map!
Please note that in order to use our drop off service, your location still needs to be part of our pickup network.
Below are two lists of locations Sendle can deliver to. We’ve made things even easier for you and split them into pricing tiers.
Here's what each tier means:
- Same city: Parcels travelling within the same Metro/Regional city (it depends on the parcel's pickup location and route).
- National: Parcels travelling between capital cities and regional centres, listed under the National zones here.
- Remote: Parcels travelling to any remote location listed here. A remote rate may be applied to orders that need to use a remote route. ‘Remote’ can mean it’s a harder to reach location, or that our delivery partners require more resources to complete the delivery.
We can’t pickup or deliver to some places
We have a great network in Australia which spans coast to coast. However, our drivers can’t pick up from or deliver to places like:
- Auction houses
- Malls or shopping centres
- Furniture and retail stores
- Military bases
- PO boxes
That’s because getting into these places can be tricky or prohibited altogether without access to a docking bay (something that’s often required at these types of locations).
You bet we deliver internationally! You can check our pickup and delivery coverage here.
Quote prices on your website at checkout
To build a plugin or a quoting tool for your website (so your customers can get shipping quotes and tracking directly), we recommend that you only use Sendle's API. This is because the API quotes in real-time, whereas the downloadable lists may not be 100% accurate due to changing service regions.
These might be handy too:
- Sendle parcel sizes and weights
- eCommerce integrations
- Sending my first parcel
- Quote and track direct from my online store (API)