Want to know how much it is to use Sendle, as well as the locations we reach?
This article will give you access to a full list of Sendle's network and coverage – including a bunch of downloadable files that list the pickup and delivery suburbs and postcodes.
Get a quote for our national flat-rate network
If you’re looking into your options for sending individual parcels, bulk parcels or for your business, we’ve got you covered with our national flat-rate network.
There are a few ways you can get a quote for your parcel delivery, depending on your needs:
- Get a quote for a single delivery straight from your dashboard quote tool
- Check out this article to compare Sendle’s prices and account plans
- If you have a business and you’d like to use Sendle for ongoing orders, contact our business team
Here is the current list of suburbs Sendle can pick up from:
Below are two lists of locations Sendle can deliver to. We’ve made things even easier for you and split them into pricing tiers:
- National flat-rate suburbs – historically, over 94% of all deliveries have been to these locations
- Remote flat-rate or regional surcharge suburbs historically, less than 6% of all deliveries have been to these locations
You better believe we deliver internationally! You can check our pickup and delivery coverage here.
Quote prices on your website at checkout
To build a plugin or a quoting tool for your website (so your customers can get shipping quotes and tracking directly), we recommend that you only use Sendle's API. This is because the API quotes in real-time, whereas the downloadable lists may not be 100% accurate due to changing service regions.
These might be handy too:
- Sendle parcel sizes and weights
- eCommerce integrations
- Sending my first parcel
- Quote and track direct from my online store (API)