Sending parcels for your business is super easy with Sendle. We do simple, flat-rate pricing with no hidden extras or nasty surprises. A current price list is found on the Sendle pricing page.
There are three account plans to choose from, each with three pricing tiers and five sending sizes.
This article will break them all down for you.
The Sendle plans are:
- Standard (previously named ‘Easy’): No contracts, minimum order quantities, or hidden fees. This free account is best if you send parcels infrequently. Try Sendle Standard here.
- Premium: No contracts or hidden fees, just a minimum requirement that you’ll need to be sending five parcels a week on average over eight weeks to access Premium rates. If you are sending less than that, we will automatically pop you over to our Standard plan.
- Pro: No contracts or hidden fees, just a minimum requirement that you'll need to be sending at least 200 parcels per month to access Pro rates.
You can contact our team to request an upgrade or update to your current account plan:
- in the field 'About' select 'I have a question about using Sendle' > 'About managing my account and plan' > 'Change account plan'.
Keep in mind: When you sign up with Sendle, the default plan will be Standard. Please contact us to upgrade.
With each plan, we have three pricing tiers. They are:
- National (capital cities and regional centres)
Once you know the delivery location, you’ll need to choose a Sendle size.
There are six standard Sendle sizes:
- 500g A4 satchel (more info here)
- Handbag (1kg/4L)
- Shoebox (3kg/12L)
- Briefcase (5kg/20L)
- Carry-on (10kg/40L)
- Check-in (25kg/100L).
To fit in a size, both the volume AND weight must be under the limits for that size. We’ve popped more information in this article about Sendle size and weight options.
Occasionally, a remote area surcharge may be necessary for parcels travelling long distances. This includes:
- Sending to regional NT
- Sending to regional TAS from QLD, SA and WA
- Sending to regional WA from QLD
- Sending to regional QLD from WA
Remote area surcharges could potentially affect a same-city, national or remote area.
But we won’t make it confusing for you – prices on the dashboard are inclusive of GST, fuel levies, freight charges and all other charges. In other words: when you get a quote, this price is the price.
Get an instant quote
An easy way to work out prices is to use the quote tool on your dashboard. We’ve made it so you can get crystal clear pricing information before you book anything in. All you need are the dimensions of your parcel and the delivery suburb!
(And you can also take a peek at the Domestic: locations and coverage page for downloadable lists of our pickup and delivery suburbs.)
Sendle's Price Guarantee
Sendle guarantees that you can send your 500g, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg and 25kg parcels to Sendle’s same-city and national zones for less than standard Parcel Post rates.
This means that if the standard Parcel Post rate is cheaper than Sendle's same-city or national zone price for a 500g, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg or 25kg parcel… we will beat the price.