If you have sent a parcel and the receiver wants to return it to you, there is a workaround where you can organise a return through Sendle on behalf of them.
It means you’ll be the one organising the booking details and handling payment, and the responsibility for the order will be yours.
So before we go into how to do it, we wanted to say: it’s a lot easier if the other person just signs up for a free Sendle account and organises it!
Keep these things in mind:
- Book and pay for the parcel as per usual from your dashboard, but use your address as the delivery address and the receiver's address as the pick up one. (Hot tip: you can also put your email address as the receiver, so you can get email tracking updates.)
- The label must be emailed to the actual sender.
- They need to have a printer available.
- The label must be properly attached to the parcel (a good idea is to ask for a photo). The driver may refuse to pick up the parcel (and we won't be able to refund you) if the label is handwritten, incomplete, excluding the barcode, resized or not properly attached. Here are sample labels.
- The parcel must be ready for pickup as per our Sendle pickup process.
- The packaging must be according to our packaging guidelines.
And some for you to take a squiz at: