Sendle is built for businesses like yours. Which means our business accounts have been created to support you in the best way possible.
With batch-import, simple tracking and superb support, thousands of businesses are discovering that parcel delivery can be enjoyable and easy with Sendle.
What are the business accounts?
Sendle has two business accounts, tailored to your delivery needs.
The Sendle Premium account is for businesses that are sending a consistent number of parcels every week, on average for eight weeks at a time (up to 20 parcels per month). If you drop below that – no worries! We’ll automatically pop you over to our Standard plan.
As a sender, you can save on every parcel with Premium compared to the Standard plan. For a full list of prices and comparisons, go here.
Sendle Pro is available for businesses sending 200+ parcels per month from any one location.
How to set up a business account
Setting up your business account is easy!
If you haven’t got a Sendle account yet
- Sign up with an email and a password (it’s free!).
- Choose the option for ‘business’.
- Follow the prompts from there.
If you have a free Sendle account already and want to upgrade
- Check that you’re sending at least five parcels a week for the last eight weeks
- You can contact our team to request an upgrade or update to your current account plan:
- in the field 'About' select 'I have a question about using Sendle' > 'About managing my account and plan' > 'Change account plan'