Understanding how much your deliveries will cost with Sendle is really simple - because Sendle uses reliable, flat-rates.
For your business
Sendle have small business experts on hand for you to chat with. Find out how Sendle could save you hassle, time and money on delivery, by reaching out.
For individual parcels
New account holders
If you're new to Sendle, you'll need:
- Your pickup and delivery suburb
- To know the dimensions and weight of your parcel
- Then use the 'Get quote' button on your Sendle dashboard to get your price
Existing account holders
If you have sent a parcel with Sendle before, the only information you'll need is:
- The delivery suburb
- The dimensions and weight of the parcel you’re about to send
- The quote tool will use the pickup suburb and postcode from your last order (but this is editable in your account settings)
For International parcels
For international parcels, you will need to do a test order using the ‘Send a parcel’ button. Just change the default setting from Australia to the country of your choice and select the parcel size to get a quote (you’ll never be charged for anything without your confirmation).
You can also have a look at our international prices in this article.