You can create Sendle orders directly from your Xero invoices. And it’s super easy!
All you need to do is:
- Sign up for a Sendle account (or login to your dashboard if you have one already!).
- Save your pickup address and billing details.
- Click on the Xero tab on the left-hand menu.
- Connect your Xero account.
- Click "Send parcel" (it’s next to the Xero invoice that you want to turn into a Sendle order).
- Check all the details are correct.
- Select the right parcel size and pickup date.
- Click "Create order".
- Then print your label and you’re all done!