If you want to keep your address details private on the order label and tracking information of parcel's you're sending, you can update this preference in Settings.
Keep in mind that if a parcel needs to be returned to sender, but your address is hidden, the parcel may not be able to be returned to you if the barcode or label number has been damaged.
Your details will always be printed on any return labels you create – otherwise our drivers wouldn't know where to deliver your parcels.
How to hide your details on labels and tracking pages
- Go to your Sendle dashboard.
- Click Settings in the left-hand menu.
- Click on the Sender Details tab.
- Scroll down and tick Hide sender address...
- Click Update details to save this new setting.
Your street address will be hidden from the receiver, and only the pickup postcode and suburb will still be visible on tracking pages and labels.