This article will show you how to keep your address details private on the order label and tracking information if you’re sending a parcel.
Heads up: before you hide your pickup address, you might want to keep in mind that if a parcel needs to be returned to sender, the parcel may not be able to be returned to you if the barcode or label number becomes damaged and your details can’t be found.
If you’d still like to hide your sender address, here’s how you do it:
- Head over to your Sendle dashboard.
- Go to your ‘Settings’ from the left-hand menu.
- Click on the ‘Pickup’ tab from the top menu.
- Select ‘Hide my address’.
- Once you've selected this, your street address will be hidden from the receiver and only the pickup postcode and suburb will still be visible on tracking pages and labels.