Sendle takes payment once weekly for the previous week's orders, using a stored card on your account.
We know things can happen sometimes, so this article will explain what you can do if your Sendle payment fails.
If a payment fails:
- You will be notified by email (to the email address listed on your account or to the billing contact if you added one) and it will also be displayed on your dashboard.
- You can retry payment using your stored card, or add a new card by clicking on the ‘Billing’ tab in your dashboard (keep in mind that if you update your stored card, Sendle will attempt to charge the card right away for any overdue invoices – this does not affect pending invoices yet to be charged).
- We will try to collect payment twice more over a five-day period (and for each failed payment, you will receive an email notification).
- If the third payment attempt fails, you will not be able to book any more orders with Sendle via the dashboard, CSV or booking API.
- Once payment has been made successfully, your account will unlock and you can order again.