Having a couple of issues creating an order? No problem. In this article, we’ll help you troubleshoot any technical difficulties.
But first – you might find this guide to sending your first parcel a good place to begin. It’ll take you through the whole process of using Sendle, so it’s less likely you’ll encounter any issues.
If that doesn’t seem to work, try looking into these:
If your internet browser is out of date, you may run into a couple of problems.
Sendle works best on:
- Google Chrome
- Safari 6+
- Firefox 11+
- Microsoft Edge
Internet Explorer is not supported. If you're using Internet Explorer, please upgrade to a browser from the list above.
Most computer things work best if you keep your software updated, so always make sure your operating system is updated and your computer has been restarted recently.
Some browser plugins (such as ad blockers) can cause problems. An easy way to test if a plugin is the problem is to open Sendle in a different browser, or using a safe mode (or "incognito" mode in Chrome).
We can help you!
If you're having trouble creating an order in your dashboard after checking the above steps, then please get in touch (and help us help you by having answers to these questions readily available):
- How did you create the order? Did you:
a) Click Send parcel on the dashboard?
b) Click the Resend button on the dashboard next to an existing order?
c) Click the Resend button on the order page of an existing order?
d) Click through from the quote tool?
- Did you select a previous recipient or type their details from scratch?
- Did you edit the pickup details or use the default ones saved to your account?
- What did you enter into each of the fields?
- Have you tried using other browsers or devices to replicate the order?
- Please send us a screenshot of the page where you are having troubles
- Please include information about your system including:
a) Which browser you're using (e.g. Internet Explorer 11)
b) Which operating System you're using (e.g. Mac OS X 10.11.3) and Device (iPhone 5S)
c) Do you have cookies Enabled?
e) Do you have browser Plugins Disabled?
Not what you were after? Try one of these articles: