ReadyToShip is a logistics management platform that provides an easy way to book, track and manage your Sendle parcels. This article will explain how to set it up.
International parcels: You can now also send your international parcels with Sendle through this integration!
Setting up your accounts
You need to have both a ReadyToShip account and a Sendle account to get started:
- Create a free Sendle account here. ReadyToShip customers get to enjoy Sendle Premium with no minimum requirements, just great rates.
- Create a free ReadyToShip account here. They offer a 30 day free trial.
Connecting ReadyToShip and Sendle
Now that you have a Sendle account and a ReadyToShip account, it is easy to connect them.
1. Generate your Sendle API:
- Log in to your Sendle dashboard
- Click on the Settings tab on your left
- Click on the Integrations tab at the top
- Follow the prompts to generate an API key and your Sendle ID
- Complete the Dangerous Goods declaration on the pickup tab (you’ll need to do this to use Sendle)
- Add a credit card for billing purposes (this is required to make the integration work)
2. Next, head on over to your ReadyToShip dashboard and enter your Sendle details:
- In ReadyToShip, go to ‘Settings’ and choose ‘Carriers’
- Go to ‘Add Carrier’ and click ‘Sendle’
- You will be shown the Sendle connection page in the process
- This is where you need to enter your Sendle API Key and Sendle ID
Woo! Now you're connected!
Regenerating your Sendle API key
To regenerate your Sendle API key, simply click the 'Regenerate API key' button in your Sendle dashboard under 'Settings'.
Heads up: if you click this button, it’ll mean any previous integrations you have with Sendle using the 'old' key will stop working. You'll need to reconnect with the new API key if this is the case.
Questions about integrations?
For business: Want to get the most out of ShipStation and Sendle? Talk with our business team.
For help: If you’re struggling with the setup of your integration, just reach out to Sendle’s support team.
Still looking for more info about integrations?