What is Sendle's Pickup Guarantee?
If we do not attempt the pickup on the day it was scheduled, the following business day we will send a driver to pick up the parcel.
If for some reason we still do not attempt the pickup the business day after the scheduled day, we will refund the cost of the delivery. We will still attempt to pickup and deliver the parcel.
In the event that Sendle or one of its drivers has attempted a pickup of your parcel this guarantee will not apply. Here's the full Terms and Conditions.
What do I do if my parcel isn’t picked up on the pickup day?
Do nothing, we will automatically rebook it with a dedicated pickup driver for the following business day.
Does it apply to all my parcels?
Yes, the guarantee applies to all of your Sendle parcels.
What if the driver tries to pick up and isn’t able to collect the parcel for some reason?
The guarantee does not apply if Sendle or one of its drivers has attempted a pickup of your parcel, even if this did not result in Sendle collecting your parcel. This might happen for a number of reasons, such as when there is no-one at home, there are no goods to go, the instructions provided were incomplete and the driver can’t find your address or they cannot access the premises (e.g. locked gates, dogs, wild kangaroos - yes, that happened once!)
If an attempted pickup has occurred, this will be shown in your tracking pages.
If this happens, you can get in touch with Sendle to reschedule your pickup. Once you do this the scheduled pickup date will be updated to the new business date that you specify. The Pickup Guarantee will still apply, but from this new scheduled pickup date.
What if the driver doesn’t scan the parcel on pickup?
In some cases, because we are using a point-to-point pickup service to pick up your parcels, they may not have a scanner (this is how some of the point-to-point drivers work). Not to worry, they will be taking the parcel directly to the depot, where it will be scanned on receipt.
How do I claim on the guarantee?
As part of our guarantee, we will automatically rebook the parcel pickup with a pickup driver the next business day after the scheduled pickup day.
If your parcel still isn’t picked up on this day, we would be happy to refund the cost of the delivery to your account. Contact us here to claim this refund.
Note that we will still try to pick up the parcel if you would like us to.
Is there an additional cost for this guarantee?
No, we just believe in taking responsibility and doing what we said we would do. This is included in the price.
Who will be picking up the parcel?
If we miss the parcel on the scheduled pickup date, we will send one of our drivers to pick up the parcel the following business day.
If the original carrier is unable to pick up the parcel that day, we will send a dedicated driver who will identify themselves as working for Sendle and know the parcel reference for the parcel to be picked up.
What if I have a regularly scheduled pickup?
Some of our Premium and Pro customers have a regularly scheduled pickup. In this case, we won't send a separate driver as this would interfere with your daily pickup. If you pickup has been missed, please contact our support team immediately to resolve it.
Pickup Guarantee Terms and Conditions
- This Pickup Guarantee is a service guarantee that applies to all Sendle deliveries, unless otherwise stated (“Pickup Guarantee”). Engaging with Sendle to provide delivery services is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
- These Terms and Conditions are supplementary to the standard Sendle terms and conditions, found here, and to the extent that any aspect of the Pickup Guarantee is not expressly included herein, the standard terms and conditions apply.
- Sendle may supplement these Terms and Conditions with additional terms in connection with the Service. Such additional terms may be placed on the Sendle website, found here or otherwise accessible, to form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Sendle reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove provisions of these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- If Sendle does not attempt pickup of your parcel on the day it was scheduled, the following business day Sendle will send a pickup driver to pick up the parcel. If for some reason Sendle still does not attempt the pickup on the next business day after the scheduled pickup day, you may request a refund for the cost of the delivery. If you are eligible for a refund Sendle will still proceed to fulfil pickup and delivery of the parcel, unless directed otherwise.
- The Pickup Guarantee does not apply if Sendle or one of its drivers has attempted a pickup of your parcel, even if this did not result in Sendle collecting your parcel. An attempted pickup without collection includes (but is not limited) to the following scenarios:
- a parcel is not provided for pickup;
- no one is at home to provide the parcel;
- the parcel is not appropriately packaged or labelled;
- instructions and details provided for the pickup address were incorrect;
- after reasonable attempts the pickup driver cannot find or access the pickup premises; and
- the pickup premises was deemed dangerous/unsafe for pickup.