The Guarantee: If the parcel is not delivered within two business days from the date of the pickup scan, we will refund the delivery cost of the parcel. Conditions apply.
Sendle's Delivery Guarantee Terms and Conditions
The Sendle 2-Day Delivery Guarantee covers eligible merchants for the transit time between the date a parcel is picked up to the date the parcel is delivered (and yep, conditions do apply).
The program is currently only available for eBay sellers, for items covered by the eBay Guaranteed Delivery program. You must opt-in to the eBay Guaranteed Delivery program separately to the Sendle 2-Day Delivery Guarantee.
To register for this program, you must accept all the following Terms and Conditions.
We recommend that you read these Terms and Conditions carefully before registering for the Sendle Delivery Guarantee. If you would like more information before registering, please feel free to get in touch with us – we're happy to help!
Our 2-Day Delivery Guarantee: If the parcel is not delivered within two business days from the date of the pickup scan, we will refund the delivery cost of the parcel, subject to the following conditions. Parcels are eligible for the guarantee if:
- The parcel is sold on eBay, and identified as sold under the eBay Guaranteed Delivery Program
- You were signed up for Sendle's 2-Day Delivery Guarantee program before the scheduled pickup date
- The parcel is sent from an eligible two day guarantee pickup Sendle zone, to its corresponding eligible two day guarantee delivery Sendle zone. Eligible zones can be downloaded here and each pickup zone has a different set of corresponding eligible delivery zones.
- As a seller, you may only claim the delivery guarantee if you have refunded the cost of the delivery to your customer
- The guarantee time is from the date of the pickup scan to the date of the first recorded delivery attempt (including, but not limited to delivery, card left, unable to deliver or left with agent scans)
- Subject to any other liability that cannot be excluded by law, Sendle’s liability is limited to the cost of the delivery. The sender cannot claim the cost of the item or any consequential loss
In order to claim the guarantee, you must contact us and provide:
- Your Sendle Order Reference Number for that parcel
- Proof that the cost of shipping has been refunded to your customer
You must communicate the guarantee to your customer at the time of selling the item. You must claim under the guarantee within 30 business days of delivery. The guarantee is not valid for delays due to natural disasters or man-made disruptions.
The guarantee cannot be claimed if any other Sendle guarantees have already refunded the cost of delivery. The guarantee will be based on the scanning events of the parcel. In the rare cases that there is no delivery scanning event for the parcel, Sendle may contact the receiver of the parcel to verify the delivery date.
The guarantee cannot be applied to parcels booked prior to the date of registering for the program. Sendle may change the pickup and delivery suburbs covered by the guarantee at its discretion.
Sendle may withdraw this guarantee or alter these conditions with reasonable notice. In the event of any dispute relating to this guarantee or the conditions, the decision of Sendle will be final.