2023 Customer Survey
2023 Product Survey
1) Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these Terms & Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms & Conditions is invalid. Entry into the promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2) Entry is open only to residents of Australia who are 18 years of age and over. Directors, management and employees of the Promoter and its related companies are not eligible to enter this promotion. Whilst employees of the promoter may not enter, the immediate family of employees are eligible to enter.
3) The promotion opens on Wednesday, 8 March 2023 and closes on Monday, 13 March 2023 at 10 pm AEDT. ("Promotion Period").
To be eligible for entry in the judging, participants must click either of the survey links above. Participant must then fill in the survey and in 25 words or less, if you could send a parcel to any fictional character, who would it be and what would you send ("eligible entry"). Multiple entries by each participant will be not permitted.
4) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
5) All Entries will be judged based on the content and creativity of the answer to the question in condition 3, by a panel of judges at Sendle. The winners will be notified by phone and/or in writing by email on Thursday, 16 March 2023.
The entries judged as the most deserving and creative, from all entries received, by the panel of judges will win the prize from the Sendle competition.
6) The Promoter reserves the right to re-judge a prize in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If any prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct further judging, as required.
7) Prizes are not transferable & cannot be taken as cash. The prize must be taken as described and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as described.
8) Prize values are correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
9) The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
10) Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
11) Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12) The winners agree that the Promoter may use their name and photographs of them for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and that the Promoter will own the copyright in any such photographs and in all material incorporating the photographs.
13) If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
14) Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
15) The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
16) By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees in addition to the above uses, that the Promoter may disclose entrants' personal information, to State and Territory lottery departments, the winners' names will be published as required under the relevant lottery legislation and the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winners' names and suburb in any media.
17) The Promoter is Sendle Pty Ltd, Suite 110 1/44 Mountain St, Ultimo NSW 2007. ABN 99 161 399 622.