If you’ve been given Sendle account credit, it will be used instead of charging your nominated credit or debit card.
This article will show you how to check your account credit, how it works and how the credit fits in with your billing cycle.
How to check how much credit you have in your Sendle account:
- Log in to your Sendle dashboard.
- Head over to the billing page (it’s in your menu on the left-hand navigation bar).
- There you’ll find your remaining account credit with your other Billing information.
How do credit payments work?
Payments will draw from your account credit before charging your credit card.
This means that:
- If you have $8 in account credit, and send a parcel for $10, $8 credit will come out of your account and then the remaining $2 will be charged to your credit card
- If you have $20 account credit, the $10 payment will be deducted from there, and your credit card will not be charged
How does credit work with the billing cycle?
Just as your credit card is charged at the end of each week, your account credit is deducted in the same cycle.
When does your credit expire?
Credit expires after 30 days of account inactivity.