This article will cover how to send a parcel once you have WooCommerce fully integrated.
If you haven’t connected your WooCommerce store with Sendle yet, pop over here to find out how to do that first (and watch the video below for some pointers)!
Here’s how to send a parcel with WooCommerce and Sendle:
- Open the WooCommerce tab on your Sendle dashboard
- Click "Send parcel" next to the WooCommerce sale that you want to turn into a Sendle order
- Your order will pre-fill with the shipping and sales information (just check the details are correct and select a parcel size)
- Click "Create order"
- Confirm the booking
- Print your label
- Your parcel’s tracking information is available on your Sendle dashboard. Depending on your WooCommerce configuration it could also display the Sendle's tracking reference number in the Order Notes box on your WooCommerce dashboard
- Click on the tracking reference number to display the tracking page
- The status of the sale in your store’s orders page will be updated from “Processing” (looks like this: ) to “Completed” (looks like this: )
- If a receiver’s email address is provided, we’ll email them tracking updates (or you can provide them with the parcel’s reference number, a six-character code of letters and numbers that looks like this S3NDL3, which they can use on our main tracking page)
- Your WooCommerce tab will update its list with your remaining, unsent orders