This article will cover how to send a parcel once you have Shopify fully integrated.
If you haven’t connected Shopify with Sendle yet, pop over here to find out how to do that first.
Here’s how to send a parcel with eBay and Sendle:
- Open the Shopify tab on your Sendle dashboard
- Find the Shopify sale you want to turn into a Sendle order
- Click ‘Send parcel’
- Your order will pre-fill will the shipping and sales information
- Check the details and select a parcel size
- Click ‘Create order’
- Confirm the booking
- Print your label
- The receiver will get Sendle's tracking email (if you have included their email with the booking)
- You can manually update the tracking details in Shopify so they match up
- All your orders (and their shipping status) will be easy to find in the Sending tab of your Sendle dashboard
Some things to keep in mind when sending a parcel with Shopify and Sendle:
- If you have multiple items purchased in the one sale by the same receiver, it will still show as one order in Sendle. This means that you will need to book a Sendle parcel size that accounts for the total volume/size/parcel number.
- The number of items you’re sending – and what those individual items are – will not show up in your Sendle dashboard. So if you’re working with a fulfilment centre, we recommend using a third-party e-Commerce integration for better booking visibility.
Third-party Shopify plugin
We also have trusted third-party developers who have created plugins for several eCommerce stores. If you have further questions about the Shopify plugin, you can get in touch with the plugin and developer here.