This article will cover how to send a parcel once you have eBay fully integrated.
If you haven’t connected eBay with Sendle yet, pop over here to find out how to do that first (and watch the video below for some pointers)!
Here’s how to send a parcel with eBay and Sendle:
- Open the eBay tab on your Sendle dashboard
- Click ‘Send parcel’ next to the eBay sale that you want to turn into a Sendle order
- Your order will pre-fill with the shipping and sales information
- Check the details are all correct and choose a parcel size
- Click ‘Create order’
- Confirm the booking
- Print your label
- Tracking information for each order will be transferred across to your eBay store
- You’ll also see your booked orders in the Sendle dashboard under 'Sending'