If you’re looking for more info about Sendle for eBay Label Platform (where you can order and print your parcel delivery labels directly from your eBay account), head over here.
This article will cover how to send a parcel once you have eBay fully integrated.
If you haven’t connected eBay with Sendle yet, pop over here to find out how to do that first (and watch the video below for some pointers)!
Here’s how to send a parcel with eBay and Sendle:
- Open the eBay tab on your Sendle dashboard.
- We've also made it super easy to fetch and filter a large amount of orders using a browser find tool on the Integrations screen, using the checkboxes to select the orders you want to send. Click ‘Send parcel’ once you've selected which orders you want to turn into a Sendle delivery.
- Your order will pre-fill with the shipping and sales information.
- Check the details are all correct and choose a parcel size.
- Click ‘Create order’.
- Confirm the booking.
- Print your label.
- A tracking reference will be sent to your eBay store. Further tracking updates will not be imported through to eBay, however, you can always check the status on Sendle's tracking page.
- You’ll also see your booked orders in the Sendle dashboard under 'Sending'.