Sometimes the driver can’t deliver a parcel because the delivery address was incorrect, no one was home when a signature was required or the driver deemed it unsafe to deliver the parcel.
This article will explain what happens if we are unable to deliver the parcel.
Check the tracking pages
If there’s a problem and the parcel couldn’t be delivered, we will update the tracking pages with all the information we have about what the problem is and how to get the parcel delivered successfully.
- That’ll be in your Sendle dashboard if you have an account
- In the tracking link within any Sendle emails for this parcel (if the sender used your email address when booking), or
- By visiting https://try.sendle.com/tracking and entering the parcel reference number
How to organise a redelivery
- The parcel will be scanned by the driver if it’s available for redelivery.
- You’ll get an email notification (if your email address was used for the original booking) and a card will be left at your place.
- Just follow the instructions in the email or on the card about what to do next.
- Remember: you should book a redelivery within the timeframe stated in the email or on the card. This is because the parcel will be returned to the sender after the stated time frame.
How to update the delivery address
- If you have a Sendle account, you can use your Sendle Toolbox to update the delivery address and organise a redelivery, or
- Get in touch with our team so we can work with our delivery partners to coordinate the redelivery
Don’t worry – we’ll make it as seamless as possible for you!
This is important!
If we don’t hear from you within five days, the parcel will be returned to the sender. If that’s the case, all information will be published on the tracking pages, so you can monitor the parcel’s journey.
You might also like to check out:
- Managing the parcel I'm receiving
- Can I change the delivery address after pickup?
- Tracking the parcel I'm receiving