How does Sendle’s pricing work?
With Sendle, you only pay for the orders you send. There are no account fees, no hidden costs, and it’s free to sign up.
We have no lock-in contracts, and no minimum order for pickups – all our costs are quoted upfront when you book a parcel for delivery.
What does Sendle’s service include?
Heaps! For no extra cost!
Here’s what you get:
- Free parcel pickup
- Free redelivery and collection points
- Free signature on Delivery for parcels over 500g
- Free return to sender
- Free cover ($100 for Standard and Premium accounts, and $300 for Pro accounts)
- Free customer parcel support
- Free eCommerce integrations
No hidden costs
With other parcel delivery services there are some additional costs to look out for, but not with Sendle. We promise you’ll get:
- No tax levies
- No penalty fees when minimums aren’t met
- No charge for futile pickups
- No sign-up or subscription fees
Compare Sendle’s plans
Check out our full pricing chart, or take a look at these helpful articles: