When a driver is unable to deliver the parcel (either because no one was home, it wasn’t safe to leave unattended or they couldn’t access the premises), they will leave a card with instructions on how to get your parcel.
However, sometimes the card goes missing, gets blown away in the wind, or a wild animal ate it (it can happen).
The good news is that you can still organise redelivery or collection of your parcel, even if this happens!
Here are the two scenarios:
If the tracking page says ‘Card left’ (but you can’t find the card):
If you’re expecting a parcel to be delivered and the tracking information says ‘card left’ – the only problem is, you can’t find the card!
Here’s what to do:
- Go to the parcel’s tracking page.
- Type in the 6-character Sendle reference number (if you don’t have this, contact the sender and either they can send you the number or do this for you).
- Click the button that says ‘Redeliver parcel’ and follow the instructions. Easy!
If your tracking page says ‘left with agent’ (but you can’t find a card)
The driver usually leaves a card with more detailed instructions about how to get your parcel, but sometimes the card can go missing.
If you can’t find the card, here’s what to do:
- If the sender used the receiver’s email in the original booking, we recommend the receiver checks their emails to see if there’s a notification with collection instructions (the subject line is ‘Organise a redelivery of your parcel from…’).
- If the receiver’s email is not used in the original booking, then they’ll need to contact the sender for this information.