If you have an Etsy shop, you’ll want to connect it to your Sendle dashboard to streamline the process of sending out orders.
This article will show you how to integrate your Etsy shop and create Sendle orders directly from your sales.
Please note that if you have multiple Etsy accounts, you’ll need to connect and disconnect each, or set up another Sendle account to connect to each one. Alternatively, check out our other eCommerce integrations here.
Here’s how to connect your store:
- Sign up for a Sendle account (if you haven’t got one already, that is)!
- Go to the Integrations tab on your Sendle dashboard, choose Etsy and log in securely to your Etsy shop, using your shop name (remember this is case sensitive).
- Sendle will automatically import and sync all of your Etsy sales that are ‘Completed’ (that is, they’ve been paid for already).
If you don't know your Etsy shop name:
- Log in to your Etsy account via etsy.com.
- Go to ‘Shop Manager’ on the top right-hand corner, next to your profile picture.
- On the left-hand navigation menu, scroll down to ‘Settings’.
- Choose the ‘Shop name’ tab and yours will be next to ‘Current shop name’.