Sendle is integrated with 2Ship, a web-based multi-carrier solution. Integrating your 2Ship account with Sendle only takes a few minutes and will allow you to use Sendle as your preferred shipping partner from the 2Ship platform. You can also connect to your storefronts and marketplaces, managing orders from the one platform.
In this article, we’ll give you an easy-to-follow guide on how to set up your account and connect 2Ship with Sendle.
First: Set up your account
It might seem obvious, but before we get into it you’ll need to have both a 2Ship account and a Sendle account:
Connect 2Ship with Sendle
Now that you have a Sendle account and a 2Ship account, it’s super easy to connect them.
Start by generating your Sendle API:
- Log in to your Sendle dashboard (if you aren’t already logged in).
- Click on the ‘Settings’ tab from the left-hand menu.
- Click on the ‘Integrations’ tab from the top menu.
- Pop in your website URL and any other information (this is used for identification purposes only).
- Press the 'Claim Access' button (this will display your API key and your Sendle ID).
- Make sure you complete the ‘Dangerous Goods’ declaration on the pickup tab (this is a requirement of using Sendle).
- Add a credit card for billing purposes.
Head over to your 2Ship dashboard to complete the connection:
- In 2Ship, login to your admin account.
- Under ‘Setup’, click on ‘Carrier accounts’.
- Select Sendle as the carrier account from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your Sendle API Key and Sendle ID (this is the info you got when generating your Sendle API).
Yes! Now you're connected!
Troubleshooting with 2Ship
If you’d like more info about Sendle’s API, this article could be handy!
However, if you have questions about the 2Ship platform, we recommend you get in touch directly with 2Ship.