No printer? No problem! You can now send your eBay parcels with Sendle without having to print a label. Sweet!
This is for domestic labels bought directly through the eBay label platform with ‘Printer-Free’ as the chosen collection method and parcels booked for pickup with Sendle’s domestic service.
How does eBay Printer-Free work?
- You will receive a sales confirmation email from eBay.
- Login to your eBay account to finalise sale and arrange delivery.
- Book Sendle Printer-Free Pickup from the eBay delivery options ('no printer required').
- Prepare your parcel for collection, including this information clearly written on the packaging (to avoid any issues with pickup):
- Tracking code (the 7-digit Sendle Reference Number that looks like this: S3NDL3R)
- Receiver name
- Delivery address
- Sender address
- Have the parcel ready for collection from 8am on the day of pickup as per normal Sendle pickup process.
- The driver will arrive at the pickup location, identify the parcel based on the handwritten details, and attach the barcode sticker.
Keep in mind: If you need to cancel or update the booking to ‘Drop off’, simply cancel the original booking before midnight the day before pickup is scheduled, and rebook with the ‘drop off’ option (and vice versa). Note that labels booked for drop-off must have a label attached.
- A full list of suburbs covered by Sendle and eBay’s Printer-Free pickup service.
- More information about Sendle on the eBay Label Platform.
- Package your parcels to perfection with our handy packaging guidelines.
- We also have lots more useful info about Sendle's pickup, drop off and delivery.