How to send your return parcel
1. Request a label
If you don't have a return label yet, you can request one from the sender.
Not all senders offer returns though, so check their website to find out.
2. Print your label
Your regular printer will do the trick!
3. Pack and prepare your parcel
Attach your label and make sure everything is packed and closed securely. Read our 5-step guide for perfect packaging below.
4. Drop off your parcel
Your parcel needs to travel back the same way it came, so make sure you drop off your parcel close to where it was delivered.
To find your nearest drop off location, go to returns.sendle.com
Avoid heartache and follow our 5-step guide for perfect packaging
These are what we'd call our 'standards' when it comes to sending parcels:
- Make sure the Sendle label is clearly displayed and stuck on tight to the outer layer of your parcel, with nothing covering the scanning code.
- Your packaging materials need to be tough and strong as you want a nice hard shell for your products to travel in – if the outer shell is old or damaged, the contents could be compromised.
- Fill empty space to keep things in place and prevent rattling. Silence is golden.
- Seal it shut with strong tape.
- Don't substitute secure packaging for 'fragile' or 'handle with care' stickers. Machines can't read these stickers (not yet, anyway…)