COVID-19 update: Sendle continues to deliver! Find out what we are doing to ensure your shipments are delivered reliably and safely.
I am a sender
Sending a parcel? We’ll support you from pickup to delivery.
- Prices and account plans
- Get a quote
- How to verify my account
- Sending my first parcel
- Sendle parcel sizes and weights for domestic parcels
- Pickup, drop off and delivery explained
- Sendle’s contactless delivery
- Get ready for pickup
- Sendle drop off explained
- Why can’t I send to post offices and PO boxes?
- Domestic: locations and coverage
- Sendle's satchels explained
- I need proof of delivery
- Can a parcel be intercepted or returned to me?
- Tracking the parcel I'm sending
- Managing the parcel I'm sending
- How long will the parcel I'm sending take?
- Why is my parcel being returned to me?
- How to claim cover for a damaged parcel
- There’s no tracking updates
- What to do if the parcel couldn't be delivered
- Parcel delivered without a signature
- My parcel wasn’t picked up
- The label isn’t scanning
- Why does my international parcel tracking say it’s still in transit?
- International prices
- International: Locations and Coverage
- Sizes and weights for International parcels
- International delivery instructions
- International delivery estimates
- SendPro Online integration: Connect
- Shipper HQ integration: Connect
- 2Ship integration: Connect
- Sendle and fulfilment centres
- Etsy integration: Troubleshooting
- Etsy integration: Send a parcel
- What are billing thresholds?
- How payment works
- Is my payment secure?
- Add a billing contact to my Sendle account
- Replace or remove a stored card
- My payment history, receipts and invoices
- Email verification not working
- I'm having technical difficulties
- Can I set up returns with Sendle?
- Save my pickup address for next time
- Hide my pickup address
- Address book
Get instant support
If something goes wrong with your delivery or you need to make a change to your order, use the Sendle Toolbox on the parcel tracking page.Access Support Tools
You will need your six-character Sendle reference number.
If you have a Sendle account, access the tools via your dashboard.
Can't find what you're looking for?Contact us