I am a sender
Sending a parcel? We’ll support you from pickup to delivery.
- Batch upload - book multiple orders at once
- Sending Express parcels
- Return labels
- Sending 250g Pouches
- Get ready for pickup
- Sendle drop off explained
- I need proof of delivery
- Can a parcel be intercepted or returned to me?
- Tracking the parcel I'm sending
- Managing the parcel I'm sending
- How long will the parcel I'm sending take?
- Why is my parcel being returned to me?
- How to claim cover for a damaged parcel
- There’s no tracking updates
- What to do if the parcel couldn't be delivered
- Parcel delivered without a signature
- My parcel wasn’t picked up
- The label isn’t scanning
- HS codes for international shipping
- UK VAT for businesses selling to the UK
- Why does my international parcel tracking say it’s still in transit?
- International prices
- International delivery and pickup coverage
- Sizes and weights for International parcels
- Tendencys: Connect
- ShipStation OneBalance
- Sending 250g Parcels with eBay
- EasyShip: Connect
- eBay Printer-Free
- Does Sendle have a fuel surcharge?
- What are billing thresholds?
- How payment works
- Is my payment secure?
- Add a billing contact to my Sendle account
- Replace or remove a stored card
- How to ship with Sendle in multiple countries
- What notifications do I get with Sendle?
- Email verification not working
- I'm having technical difficulties
- Save my pickup address for next time
- Hide my pickup address
Get instant support with the Sendle Toolbox
If something goes wrong with your delivery or you need to make a change to your order, use the tools in the Manage Parcel section on the parcel tracking page.Access Support Tools
You will need your Sendle reference number
to access your parcel's tracking page.
If you have a Sendle account, access the tools via your dashboard.
Can't find what you're looking for?Contact us