Sending a parcel
Send your first parcel - packaging, labelling and all the inbetweens!
- Batch upload - book multiple orders at once
- Sending Express parcels
- Return labels
- Sending 250g Pouches
- Sendle’s contactless delivery
- Get ready for pickup
- Sendle drop off explained
- Why can’t I send to post offices and PO boxes?
- Domestic pickup locations and delivery coverage
- Sendle's satchels explained
- Receiver information
- What can’t I Sendle?
- Sending alcohol with Sendle
- How to label the parcel
- I don’t have a printer
- Should I use a label printer?
- Packaging guidelines
- How to give clear delivery instructions
- Edit an order
- Cancel an order
- Can the parcel I’m sending be left unattended?
- Copying an order and sending multiple boxes
- Change pickup date
Get instant support with the Sendle Toolbox
If something goes wrong with your delivery or you need to make a change to your order, use the tools in the Manage Parcel section on the parcel tracking page.Access Support Tools
You will need your Sendle reference number
to access your parcel's tracking page.
If you have a Sendle account, access the tools via your dashboard.
Can't find what you're looking for?Contact us