Tips for sending your parcel internationally.
- HS codes for international shipping
- UK VAT for businesses selling to the UK
- Why does my international parcel tracking say it’s still in transit?
- International prices
- International delivery and pickup coverage
- Sizes and weights for International parcels
- International delivery instructions
- International delivery estimates
- Can I edit international orders?
- Pickups for international parcels – explained
- Tracking the parcel I'm sending internationally
- Does Sendle do international returns?
- My international parcel is in the wrong country
- Can I import from abroad?
- Local reference number for international parcels
- Customs, import tax and duty payments
- International postal and customs authorities
- International post offices and P.O. Boxes
- International: Book with Latin characters
Get instant support with the Sendle Toolbox
If something goes wrong with your delivery or you need to make a change to your order, use the tools in the Manage Parcel section on the parcel tracking page.Access Support Tools
You will need your Sendle reference number
to access your parcel's tracking page.
If you have a Sendle account, access the tools via your dashboard.
Can't find what you're looking for?Contact us