COVID-19 update: Sendle continues to deliver! Find out what we are doing to ensure your shipments are delivered reliably and safely.
Tips for sending your parcel internationally.
- Why does my international parcel tracking say it’s still in transit?
- International prices
- International: Locations and Coverage
- Sizes and weights for International parcels
- International delivery instructions
- International delivery estimates
- Can I edit international orders?
- International parcel pickups explained
- Tracking the parcel I'm sending internationally
- Does Sendle do international returns?
- My international parcel is in the wrong country
- Can I import from abroad?
- Local reference number for international parcels
- Customs, import tax and duty payments
- International postal and customs authorities
- International post offices and P.O. Boxes
- International: Book with Latin characters
Get instant support
If something goes wrong with your delivery or you need to make a change to your order, use the Sendle Toolbox on the parcel tracking page.Access Support Tools
You will need your six-character Sendle reference number.
If you have a Sendle account, access the tools via your dashboard.
Can't find what you're looking for?Contact us