If you’re looking for more info about Shopify Shipping (where you can order and print your parcel delivery labels directly from your Shopify account), head over here.
You can create shipping labels directly from your sales in your Shopify store by connecting it to your Sendle dashboard.
In this article, we’ll show you how to connect your store in just a few clicks, pull orders over instantly, create shipping labels and track your orders seamlessly.
How to connect your Shopify store:
- Sign up for a free Sendle account (if you haven’t got one already).
- Head to the Integrations tab in the left-hand navigation menu of your Sendle dashboard, then choose Shopify.
- Make sure you’re logged in to the Shopify store you want to connect Sendle to.
- Install the Sendle dashboard app to connect your Shopify store to Sendle.
- Once it’s all installed, we’ll import all of your unfulfilled and partially-filled Shopify sales that have been paid for to your Sendle dashboard (but we won’t import any sales with payment pending or orders that are automatically fulfilled).
How to connect multiple Shopify stores:
At this stage, we don't have the ability to integrate more than one store in your Sendle dashboard.
But we have come up with some workarounds to help you out:
- Have a separate, second Sendle account for your other Shopify store (it’s completely free!)
- Use a third-party logistics platform, such as ReadyToShip, ShipStation, and StarshipIT
These platforms allow for multiple eCommerce stores, automate booking processes and have seamless tracking functionality if you're using Sendle (and other couriers as well).