Want to know how much it costs to use Sendle as well as the locations we reach? This article will give you a brief rundown.
Sendle coverage basics
Where we ship
All throughout Canada, including domestic military bases.
Pickup postal codes
Here is the current list of postal codes Sendle can pick up from.
Delivery postal codes
Below are two lists of locations Sendle can deliver to. We’ve made things even easier for you and split them into pricing tiers.
- Postal codes with Regional rates - Regional means the distance the parcel travels is up to 250km and within the same province (excluding Quebec / Ontario and ‘Remote’ postal codes).
- Postal codes with National rates - National is when the parcel travels over 250km, into different provinces, and isn’t considered ‘Remote’. This also includes parcels traveling within Quebec / Ontario.
- Postal codes with Remote rates - Remote is considered any areas that are harder to reach, and fall outside of the ‘National’ postal codes.
See our list of national and remote postal codes here. Use the tabs at the bottom to switch between Regional/National/Remote postal codes.
Where we do not ship
- International addresses
Get a quote for our flat-rate nationwide network
If you’re looking at your options for sending individual and bulk parcels for your home or business, we’ve got you covered with our flat-rate nationwide network.
There are a few ways you can get a quote for your parcel delivery, depending on your needs:
- If you don't have an account, or you're not signed in, you can get a quote with our instant shipping calculator.
- If you are signed in, you can get a quote straight from your dashboard (just add the postcode and your package size).
- Check out this article to compare Sendle’s prices and account plans.
- If you have a business and you’d like to use Sendle for ongoing orders, contact our business team.
Sendle shipments travel all across Canada, from corner to far-reaching corner as well as just over to the next town.