Sendle offers up to CAD$100 cover for eligible parcels – this article will help you to understand Sendle's Cover Policy.
- Sendle includes cover for loss on all eligible parcels for no extra charge.
- Sendle will cover the sales price of replacing lost goods up to the policy limit CAD$100 (this does not include taxes).
- To make a claim, you must be a Sendle customer and have created the shipments from your account (you cannot claim cover as the recipient of a parcel if you did not create the order).
- Your parcel does not contain any goods listed here.
- The parcel has been lost in transit: that is, it was lost after it was scanned as picked up and before it was scanned as delivered.
- The parcel has been declared as lost by the Sendle team.
- You must have made the initial inquiry no more than 20 business days since the last date in the delivery ETA range.
- You must claim within 10 business days from the time our support team sends you an email notifying you of cover eligibility.
- Documents proving the value of the item.
- You cannot claim cover if your parcel is also covered by a third-party cover provider and have already filed a claim with them.
It is important to know that Sendle's Cover Policy cannot cover damaged parcels. If you require cover for damaged items, this should be arranged separately.