Sendle is free to sign up, with no membership fees and zero hidden costs. You only pay for the orders you send.
There are also no lock-in contracts or minimum volumes: all our costs are included upfront in the quote each time you create a shipment.
What does Sendle’s service include?
We offer all of the following inclusions at no extra charge:
- Parcel pickup
- Loss liability
- Customer support
- eCommerce integrations
- Standard: No contracts, minimum order quantities, or hidden fees. This free account is best if you send parcels infrequently. Try Sendle Standard here.
- Premium: No contracts, you’ll just need to be sending a minimum of 20 parcels a month to access our Premium rates. If you fall below that level, we will automatically drop you down to our Standard plan. Speak with one of our small business experts here.
- Pro: No contracts or hidden fees. Sendle Pro is unlocked for those that send over 200 parcels per month. Ask about Sendle Pro by contacting our business team!
The size of your Sendle shipments will also impact the price you pay per parcel. You can enter your parcel's dimensions to get a custom size (and save it for future use!) or choose on of Sendle's common sizes:
- Satchel - up to 500g and 10L
- Handbag - up to 1kg and 15L
- Lunchbox - up to 2kg and 17.5L
- Shoebox - up to 3kg and 20L
- Briefcase - up to 5kg and 25L
- Carry-on - up to 10kg and 50L
- Check-in - up to 20kg and 100L
To select a size, both the volume AND weight must be under the limits for that size. We’ve popped more information in this article about Sendle size and weight options.
Below are two lists of domestic locations Sendle can deliver to. We’ve made things even easier for you and split them into pricing tiers.
- Postal codes with Regional rates - Regional means the distance the parcel travels is up to 250km and within the same province (excluding Quebec / Ontario and ‘Remote’ postal codes).
- Postal codes with National rates - National is when the parcel travels over 250km, into different provinces, and isn’t considered ‘Remote’. This also includes parcels traveling within Quebec / Ontario.
- Postal codes with Remote rates - Remote is considered any areas that are harder to reach, and fall outside of the ‘National’ postal codes.
See our list of national and remote postal codes here. Use the tabs at the bottom to switch between Regional/National/Remote postal codes.
Shipping to the U.S.? Head to this article for cross-border info.
No hidden costs
With other carriers, there are some potential additional costs to look out for:
- Packaging and labels
- Accessorial fees
- Penalty fees when minimums aren’t met
- Futile pickups
- Sign-up and subscription fees
Not with Sendle!
Get an instant quote
We've got a handy quote tool so that you can see your price without even signing in.
Another way to work out prices is to start a shipment on your dashboard. We’ve made it so you can get crystal clear pricing information before you finalize anything.
All you need are the dimensions of your parcel and the delivery zip / postal code! Your price will show up along the right side of your screen, as usual. If you want to move forward with the shipment, just fill out the rest of the information and you are in business!