I am a sender
Sending a parcel? We’ll support you from pickup to delivery.
- Batch upload - book multiple orders at once
- I can't book a parcel: card validation failed
- I'm having trouble printing labels
- Get ready for pickup
- Sendle drop off explained
- Locations and Coverage
- Can a parcel be intercepted or returned to me?
- Tracking the parcel I'm sending
- Managing the parcel I'm sending
- How long will the parcel I'm sending take?
- Why is my parcel being returned to me?
- Where to find the parcel's reference number
- How to claim cover for a damaged parcel
- My parcel wasn't picked up
- The label isn’t scanning
- The parcel I’m sending is late
- The parcel couldn't be delivered - I'm the sender
- The delivered parcel can’t be found
- Shipping food from Canada to the U.S.
- HS codes for international shipping
- Delivery coverage from Canada to the U.S.
- Size and weight limits when shipping to the U.S.
- Canada to the U.S. delivery estimates
- Can I edit an order going to the U.S. from Canada?
- Tendencys: Connect
- ShipStation Carriers
- Ship with Sendle on Amazon
- Easyship: Connect
- eBay integration: Connect
- eBay integration: Send a parcel
- Does Sendle have a fuel surcharge?
- What are billing thresholds?
- How payment works
- Is my payment secure?
- Add a billing contact to my Sendle account
- Replace or remove a stored card
- How to ship with Sendle in multiple countries
- What notifications do I get with Sendle?
- I'm having technical difficulties
- Save my shipping address for next time
- Address book
- Add my business’ branding to tracking emails
Get instant support with the Sendle Toolbox
If something goes wrong with your delivery or you need to make a change to your order, use the tools in the Manage Parcel section on the parcel tracking page.Access Support Tools
You will need your Sendle reference number
to access your parcel's tracking page.
If you have a Sendle account, access the tools via your dashboard.
Can't find what you're looking for?Contact us