Sendle payments, invoices and what you’ll see on your account.
- Does Sendle have a fuel surcharge?
- What are billing thresholds?
- How payment works
- Is my payment secure?
- Add a billing contact to my Sendle account
- Replace or remove a stored card
- My payment history, receipts and invoices
- Why has the cost of my parcel been adjusted
- Failed payments
- There’s an incorrect charge on my account
- How do Sendle refunds work?
Get instant support with the Sendle Toolbox
If something goes wrong with your delivery or you need to make a change to your order, use the tools in the Manage Parcel section on the parcel tracking page.Access Support Tools
You will need your Sendle reference number
to access your parcel's tracking page.
If you have a Sendle account, access the tools via your dashboard.
Can't find what you're looking for?Contact us