Connect my store:
- Sign up for a Sendle account
- Log in securely to your Shopify account in the Shopify tab on your Sendle dashboard. You will need to use your Shopify admin URL which you can find in the Shopify admin screen
- Sendle will import and sync all of your unfulfilled and partially filled Shopify sales that have been paid for. Sendle will not import sales with payment pending
Send a parcel:
- Open the Shopify tab on your Sendle dashboard
- Click "Send parcel" next to the Shopify sale that you want to turn into a Sendle order
- Your order will pre-fill will the shipping and sales information. Simply check the details and select a parcel size
- Click "Create order" and confirm the booking
- Print your label
- Tracking information for each order will be transferred across to your Shopify store
- You will also see your orders in the Sending dashboard
Disconnect my Shopify store:
- You can disconnect and reconnect at any time. Simply click "disconnect my Shopify store" from the Shopify tab in your dashboard
- Disconnecting will not cancel any Sendle orders that have already been booked
Having trouble connecting?
In order to connect your Shopify and Sendle account properly, you'll need to use your Shopify admin URL. This is located on your Shopify admin screen, and could be different to your shop’s URL.
Supporting Shopify multiple Locations (beta)
In August 2018 Shopify released Locations as beta functionality. This feature allows you to track your inventory and fulfil orders across multiple retail stores, warehouses, and other locations.
If you are using Shopify's Locations functionality, please be aware that Sendle currently only has limited support for this. Please be aware of the following:
- When shipping an order, the Pickup Address will always be your default Sendle pickup address. The integration does not load any pickup address information from Shopify.
- As Sendle doesn't know which Location you intend to ship from, it will take inventory from the first Location it can find which has all the items in stock. If you are shipping from a different physical location to the one automatically selected, inventory levels may be adjusted for the wrong Location.
- If all the order items can not all be fulfilled from one location, Sendle will not be able to mark it as fulfilled or upload the Sendle Reference to Shopify. In this case, you will need to manually mark the order as Fulfilled in your Shopify dashboard, and copy in the Sendle Reference.
As Shopify continues to develop the multiple Locations functionality, we will continue to improve our integration with it. If you're having problems with using Sendle with multiple Locations in Shopify, we would appreciate your feedback.
Live quoting through third-party plugin
We also have trusted third-party developers who have created plugins for several eCommerce stores. If you have further questions about the Shopify plugin, please contact the developer directly: