More on our Shopify integration:
- Send a Shopify parcel
- Troubleshooting Shopify connection
- Supporting Shopify multiple Locations (beta)
Connect your Shopify store to Sendle and create orders directly from your sales. Integrating only takes a couple of clicks and will allow you to pull your orders over instantly to create shipping labels.
Here’s an easy-to-follow guide on how to connect your store, start sending and keep up-to-date with tracking.
Connect my store:
- Sign up for a Sendle account
- Log in securely to your Shopify account in the Shopify tab on your Sendle dashboard. You will need to use your Shopify admin URL which you can find in the Shopify admin screen
- Sendle will import and sync all of your unfulfilled and partially filled Shopify sales that have been paid for. Sendle will not import sales with payment pending or orders that are automatically fulfilled.
Connect Multiple Shopify Stores
At this stage, we don't support integrating more than one store in your Sendle dashboard.
The current workarounds:
- Have a separate, second free Sendle account for your other Shopify store.
- Use a third-party logistics platform, such as ReadyToShip, ShipStation, and StarShipIT.
These platforms allow for multiple e-commerce stores, automate booking processes, seamless tracking if you're using Sendle and other couriers as well.