To keep your account safe and secure, we require you to verify that your email address is yours.
I'm not getting my verification link
Usually, the verification email arrives in a few minutes. If this hasn’t happened, it may be because:
- The verification email is in your Spam or Junk folder. (For Gmail users, it could also be in your All Mail or Updates folder)
- You may have misspelt your email address.
It’s usually a simple fix:
- Check your spam folder for any email that you may have received from Sendle Notifications <[email protected]> (in some cases, please check your filters or “Trash Folder” as well).
If it’s not there, visit the Settings Tab in your dashboard and try the following:
- Re-enter your email address and resend the verification email.
- Enter a different email address for verification.
If you aren’t able to verify your account after following these steps, please contact us.