Woohoo! It’s nearly time for pickup. Here are a few simple steps to help you prepare your parcels for a seamless collection:
- Ensure that your packages are well packed, so they arrive intact. Here's more info on our packaging guidelines.
- Print a clear and smudge-free barcode on your label (these have to be printed, and should not be hand-written!).
- If your parcels are booked for drop off, you can do so at any post office or blue collection box near you, or leave them with your regular mail carrier.
- If your parcels are booked for pickup, have them ready for your pickup driver. Please separate the parcels by the carrier logo on the label – this is because they will be picked up by different drivers, and we need them in separate piles for easy identification.
- If you've booked over 100 parcels in one order, please let us know. We'd like to ensure a smooth pickup experience (and turn up with the right equipment and space in the truck).
Sending over 100 parcels?
First off: we love that you’re using Sendle to ship lots of products for your business!
If you use the Sendle dashboard to book a pickup of over 100 parcels in one order, we’ll reach out to you to coordinate the pickup logistics. This is so we can give enough notice to our delivery drivers, making sure they have the right equipment and enough space in the truck.