Choosing the right size option for your international parcel will ensure there are no hiccups along the way. And we’ll show you how to do it!
We always recommend measuring and weighing your parcels before booking a Sendle order. If you enter them as a custom size, you'll get a more accurate price.
However, to make things convenient, Sendle also has 10 parcel sizes to slot your shipment into. Think of each as a size ceiling that your parcel must fit under to qualify.
Here are the current common Sendle size options, and weight and volume limits for international orders:
|4oz||Dimension limits apply*|
|8oz||Dimension limits apply*|
|12oz||Dimension limits apply*|
|Coffee Mug||1 lb||Dimension limits apply*|
|Belt Bag||5 lb||172 in³|
|Handbag||8 lb||354 in³|
|Shoebox||10 lb||518 in³|
|Briefcase||15 lb||636 in³|
*Dimension limits for international parcels
- Length (the longest dimension): minimum of 6 inches; maximum of 24 inches
- Height: minimum of 4 inches
- Volume: 1728in³
- Combined Length, Height, and Depth: maximum of 36 inches
- Weight: maximum is 20 lb
Size limits for mailing tubes/cylinder-shaped parcels
- Length: minimum is 4 inches; maximum is 36 inches
- Length plus twice the diameter (combined): minimum is 6-¾ inches; maximum is 42 inches.
- The postage, address, customs form, and any other required elements must be on the parcel's side that’s at least 6 inches long x 4 inches high.
- Also, take note of how your label fits on your parcel or tube. It’s very important that the parcel can scan correctly. Otherwise, the carrier may reject it at pickup.
- If your parcel is weighed and measured at the depot and found to be larger than the size it was booked (including the outer packaging), you may receive adjustment charges to your order.