Sendle is fully integrated with Neto, providing your online business with a low cost, flat-rate shipping service. It can be set up within a few clicks, meaning you can get started instantly.
Sendle can be set up and managed directly from your Neto store. Don't yet have a Neto store? Click here.
Once you're in your Neto Control Panel, please follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to "Shipping > Shipping Options".
- Click the "Add New Shipping Option" button.
- Click the "Setup Sendle" button.
- Choose a plan that suits your needs (you automatically get free Premium as a Sendle-for-Neto customer!)
- Follow the steps and add your email address and credit card information for weekly billing.
- Agree to the Dangerous Goods Declaration and Terms & Conditions.
- Confirm your address (or addresses if you use multiple warehouses).
- Press the "Complete Setup" button.
If you'd like to speak to our small business team on how Sendle makes sending a breeze, please click here.