Sendle is fully integrated with Neto, providing your online business with a low cost, flat-rate shipping service. It can be set up within a few clicks, meaning you can get started instantly.
How to get started
Sendle can be set up and managed directly from your Neto store.
Don't yet have a Neto store? Click here. They offer a 14-day free trial.
Once you're in your Neto Control Panel, please follow these instructions:
- Navigate to "Shipping > Shipping Options".
- Click the "Add New Shipping Option" button.
- Click the "Setup Sendle" button.
- Choose a plan that suits your needs
- Follow the steps and add your email address and credit card information for weekly billing.
- Agree to the Dangerous Goods Declaration and Terms & Conditions.
- Confirm your address (or addresses if you use multiple warehouses).
- Press the "Complete Setup" button.
- Free Sendle Premium for life (valued at $10/month)
- Free Neto Ship add-on for Sendle (valued at $49/month)
- Real-time quoting
Enquiries about the Sendle-for-Neto integration
If you'd like to speak to our small business team on how Sendle makes sending a breeze, please click here.