Want to know how much it costs to use Sendle as well as the locations we reach?
This article will give you access to a full list of Sendle's network and coverage.
Get a quote for our flat-rate nationwide network
If you’re looking at your options for sending individual and bulk parcels for your home or business, we’ve got you covered with our flat-rate nationwide network.
There are a few ways you can get a quote for your parcel delivery, depending on your needs:
- Get a quote for a single delivery straight from your dashboard quote tool
- Check out this article to compare Sendle’s prices and account plans
- If you have a business and you’d like to use Sendle for ongoing orders, contact our business team
Sendle coverage basics
Where we ship
- Throughout the United States, including Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
- US P.O. Boxes
- Domestic military bases
Where we do not ship
- Military or diplomatic (APO, FPO, and DPO) addresses
- Certain US territories (such as Guam and American Samoa)
- International addresses
These might be handy too: