Want to know how much it costs to use Sendle as well as the locations we reach?
This article will give you access to a full list of Sendle's network and coverage.
'Local' and 'National' pricing
The US is a large country. From sea to shining sea (and beyond), there is a lot of land for your package to cover.
Since setting up camp here in the states, we've learned a lot.
Sendle shipments have traveled all across the US, from corner to far-reaching corner as well as just over to the next town.
The difference between the long and the short is vast. So, we've got two zones to make pricing smarter and more competitive for small businesses, wherever they are sending.
Local shipments are those that travel anywhere up to 150 miles from where they started. A not-insignificant distance.
Like from the farm to your table at that 'fancy' restaurant. Or from your city apartment to that pumpkin patch out in the country.
Some very specific examples:
- Oxnard, CA to Temecula, CA
- Seattle, WA to Aberdeen, WA
- Cleveland, OH to Pittsburgh, PA
- New York, NY to Philadelphia, PA
And so on and so forth.
For those packages traveling more than 150 miles away from their origin, there's National pricing. For all packages leaving your Local bubble, there is National. A significant distance.
This one is a bit more obvious, but here are some examples nonetheless:
- Washington, D.C. to Honolulu, HI
- Miami, FL to Kansas City, MO
- Dallas, TX to Missoula, MT
- Minneapolis, MN to San Juan, PR
The combinations are nearly endless.
Get a quote for our flat-rate nationwide network
If you’re looking at your options for sending individual and bulk parcels for your home or business, we’ve got you covered with our flat-rate nationwide network.
There are a few ways you can get a quote for your parcel delivery, depending on your needs:
- Get a quote instantly with our quote tool, without even logging in.
- If you are signed in, you can get a quote straight from your dashboard (just add the zip code and your package size).
- Check out this article to compare Sendle’s prices and account plans.
- If you have a business and you’d like to use Sendle for ongoing orders, contact our business team.
Sendle coverage basics
Our drop off locations
You can drop your packages off at any post office or blue collection box near you (check out your closest one here). Or leave it with your regular mail carrier.
Where we ship
- Throughout the United States, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands
- US P.O. Boxes
- Domestic military bases
Where we do not ship
- Military or diplomatic (APO, FPO, and DPO) addresses
- Certain US territories (such as Guam and American Samoa)
- International addresses
That’s because getting into these places can be tricky or prohibited altogether without access to a docking bay (something that’s often required at these types of locations).
These might be handy too: